<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, January 14, 2004

I've been a fan of Spaulding Gray's for a long time, but especially since hearing him speak and take questions after a screening of "Monster in a Box" at the University of Arizona in the late '90s.

In a fierce determination to overcome my fear of asking a question, I came out with some nonsense re: his view on the health of live theatre that seemed to annoy him.

I guess now that he's missing, I'll have to look up the journal entry I wrote about that night. Or write a silly poem about something that hasn't happened yet today. But when it does, I'll think about how Spaulding Gray is missing and then everything will change. Or at least that moment will. Cast in a no-color palour.

I'm really annoyed with this news story put out by the Associated Press.

Do you think just maybe there's the slightest chance the reporter suspects suicide?

Damn. I hope he is skiing in Colorado. Or better yet on Montage Mountain. If he was skiing on Montage Mountain, do you think anyone would notice?


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?