<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, May 20, 2005

Remind me to tell you about this theory of mine. I'm still working on it but the gist of it is that laziness is, above all, a symptom of poor re-creational habits/history. And I'm talking about re-creation in the sense of recreating oneself, filling one's soul back up, etc. I'm going for a sort of play hard/work hard thing here. Being lazy isn't the same thing as being tired or being exhausted. If you don't replenish yourself with experiences that bring you to a state of excitement about life and being alive, then you're going to be discouraged and disillusioned and not want to work to achieve better and better states and qualities of recreational experience.
It needs a little work, but you see what I'm getting at, right?


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?