<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Kitty's Xmas Wish List #66: Trash Talking

I know... I'm a little bit confused about it too. Do I REALLY want to read Karrine Steffans hip hop slut tell all Confessions of a Video Vixen?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I know I'm probably not going to find it at the library so if I don't buy it or someone doesn't buy it for me ... I won't be reading it.
I like what Natalie Moore has to say about it on Alternet. But that's only how I heard about the book. It's not why I want to read it.

So.. then, the question still remains. Why? Maybe because her life seems on one hand to be so far removed from mine there is still this tragic common ground we are both walking upon.


Comments:
Excellent, love it! » » »
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?